div#ContactForm1 { display: none !important; }

Saturday 12 August 2017

Happy 1st Birthday, SAVING SOPHIE! Over 100,000 ebooks sold!

I can't quite believe it was a year ago today that my debut psychological thriller novel, SAVING SOPHIE was published in ebook!

I remember waiting until after midnight to watch it magically appear on my kindle - and feeling a mixture of excitement and nerves!



I am so grateful for all the support from family, friends and also reviewers and bloggers, who made the day so special and have continued to support me during this first year. It was definitely a dream come true moment and I can't thank my agent, Anne Williams, and team Avon enough for helping me achieve it!

So, a year on and book 2, BAD SISTER is less than 8 weeks away from publication and I'm nearing the end of writing book 3. I've had the pleasure of meeting many wonderful authors at various events and can finally say I feel like an author too now. 

I'm thrilled that I'm able to write for a living and look forward to future projects. Thank you to everyone who has bought a copy of SAVING SOPHIE. 

Here's to another fabulous year! 

You can grab SAVING SOPHIE for just 99p until the end of August. 
For Amazon UK Click HERE




No comments:

Post a Comment