div#ContactForm1 { display: none !important; }

Friday 1 December 2017

Celebrating BAD SISTER paperback release with a fab competition!

Happy 1st December!

I can't believe that in 13 days, BAD SISTER will hit the shelves. I've had some fantastic feedback from readers and reviewers and the ebook, which was published on 5th October, got to number one in its category, which was really exciting. I'm thrilled that people have enjoyed reading about psychologist Connie Summers and returning favourites (from Saving Sophie), DI Lindsay Wade and DS Mack!

To celebrate the paperback coming out on the 14th December, I've put together a fabulous bundle of goodies that one lucky person* can win!

*UK only

Here's the bundle:

It includes the following great items:


  • A Bad Sister notebook
  • A Bad Sister mug
  • A signed paperback of Bad Sister
  • Bad Sister bookmarks
  • A mini bottle of cava
  • A box of Lindor chocolates
  • and... a packet of relaxing bath crystals!

THERE ARE 3 WAYS TO ENTER:

You can enter via Twitter, Facebook and this blog (you can do all 3 if you want more chances!) by doing the following:

1 - Twitter - Retweet my post (click HERE) and comment on the post telling me why you'd like to read BAD SISTER

2 - Facebook - Like my author page and share my post (click HERE) commenting why you'd like to read BAD SISTER

3 - Or, at the end of this blog post, comment why you'd like to read BAD SISTER and click to 'follow' my blog

The competition will run until the publication day, 14th December and I will chose a winner at random on that day.

Good luck!

You can get Bad Sister now as ebook HERE

If you've already read and enjoyed Bad Sister, I would love it if you left a brief review on Amazon, thank you!


10 comments:

  1. I want to read the fabulous paperback while relaxing in the lovely bath crystals! 💜

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that's a great way to read a book :) Thanks for entering the comp - you've secured THREE chances to win now! Thanks and - Good luck, Claire! :) x

      Delete
  2. It sounds a brilliant read ..would pass it on to my sister 😃

    ReplyDelete
  3. This book has been on my radar and I am dying to read it. It sounds amazing and like something I just want to curl up with and not put down.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Beth! Good luck with your entry :) x

      Delete
  4. My sister has been talking about this book! i love good read and this book sounds great

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, that's great to hear - thank you, Rachell! Good luck :) x

      Delete
  5. Looks good to read and a great way to relax x

    ReplyDelete